1 bottle Blackberry Chipotle Oven and Grill Sauce
8 ounces baby spinach, washed and dried
1 small onion, sliced thin
1 bag Greenbrier Very Berry Mix
4 ounces Chevre cheese crumbs
Six 4-6 ounce boneless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon Draper’s Chicken and Pork Seasoning
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Clean and trim the chicken breasts, pound with oil and Draper’s Chicken and Pork Seasoning.
- Sear the chicken in a hot pan until golden on all sides and place in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
While chicken is in the oven, prepare remaining ingredients.
- In a large serving bowl toss half of the Very Berry Mix with half of the Blackberry Chipotle Grilling Sauce and the sliced onion, set aside until service.
- When chicken is done, toss spinach with the marinated onion/fruit nut mixture and top salad with the cheese crumbs.
- Slice the chicken and serve the remaining sauce on the side.
This salad is perfect as a meal in it’s self. It is also good served with a side of additional greens and a warm slice of multi-grain bread.