1 bottle Blackberry Chipotle Oven and Grill Sauce
3 pounds boneless pork loin
- Roast loin for 1 hour at 300 degrees.
- Remove from oven and scrape away fat and remove any liquid from pan.
- Pour Blackberry Chipotle Oven and Grill Sauce on top of the roast and return to oven for 30 more minutes or until internal temperature has reached 160 degrees.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest on counter 5-7 minutes.
- Slice and serve utilizing sauce in pan for plate garnish.
- Serves six 6-ounce portions
This roast is excellent with a field green salad and is also good served with a side of additional greens and a warm slice of multi-grain bread.