1 pork tenderloin
1/2 Cup Greenbrier Hot Pepper Peach Preserves
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Properly clean tenderloin, removing all silverskin and fat.
- Heat saute pan with olive oil and sear tenderloin on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
Place tenderloin on roasting rack and directly on sheet pan.
- Brush tenderloin with Greenbrier Hot Pepper Peach Preserves and place in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, brush with more preserves and continue to cook for 15 more minutes or until tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Take out of the oven and glaze with more Greenbrier Hot Pepper Peach Preserves. Let rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing.