Oven Roasted Potato Salad
- 4 ½ pounds red bliss potatoes, cut into ¼
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs parsley, chives and/or dill
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt Fresh ground pepper
- 3 stalks celery, sliced on bias
- 6-8 scallions, sliced
- ¼ inch 2 roasted bell peppers, diced
- ¼ inch 4 ounces Greenbrier Mustard House Dressing
Cooking instructions for Oven Roasted Potato Salad
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Spread coated potatoes on baking sheet and place in preheated 425 degree oven for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and while still warm toss with remaining ingredients.
- Taste and add additional salt and pepper if necessary.
- Add garlic last for a loud garlic flavor.
- Serve warm, room temperature or cold.