1 jar Greenbrier Jam, any variety
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup confectioner sugar
1 ¼ cup sliced almonds
1 stick of butter
- Mix flour, confectioner sugar, 1 cup of sliced almonds and butter in a food processor until fine and crumbly.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 9 x 9 pan to form a crust.
- Pour one jar of your favorite Greenbrier jam on the crust and spread evenly.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture and ¼ cup slice almonds.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut and serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream and toasted almonds.